About My Year in Film The Stars Reviews Contact Image Map

Saturday 24 December 2011

Bless this highly nutritious microwavable macaroni and cheese dinner and the people who sold it on sale. Amen.

What I'm trying to say is...

Merry Christmas!


I had planned on writing an awesome Christmas post but you're going to be stuck with this rubbish one because time is running out and I need to eat and get ready for the Vigil Mass which is at 6:30 (a ridiculous time if you ask me. We usually go to Midnight Mass but my Mum is feeling rather tired and didn't feel like traipsing around in the freezing cold dead of night.). I hope each and everyone of you has the most wonderful Christmas imaginable! Before I go, I'll leave you one of the most magical Christmas scenes from any films. We all know it  but it never gets old. Enjoy!



Speak to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...