About My Year in Film The Stars Reviews Contact Image Map

Monday 9 August 2010

Rest In Peace, Patricia Neal...

Patricia Neal


January 20, 1926 - August 8, 2010

This came as a huge shock to me. Whenever one of my very much loved actresses dies, it's always a terrible shock - I never think it's going to happen, for some reason. I suppose we're fortunate in that we still have their films, as that's usually the only reason we know of their existence. Still, that doesn't take away from the fact that, of the many wonderful people from the GOAH, only a few now remain.

Also, I was intending to write to Patricia very soon. :/ So wags the world...

I don't really know what to say, other than, if you've never seen any of Patricia Neal's films you have REALLY been missing out. Go and watch some....now! She was a beyond magnificent actress!

Rest in peace, dearest Patricia...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...